Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What the f@#K is going on with my appointment?

So I call the dentist office today and try to make an appointment.  They are Closed the entire fucking week that i am available to come there especially considering I live 2 hours away and my stupid ass insurance forces me to go there.  Anyways...How the hell are you closed for an entire week and you are a fucking dentist?  Do you not think that people will need this type of service during that time?  You are comparable to a Doctor's office so what the fuck is up with that?  Then I hate how the fucking receptionist is so not concerned about anything that is happening with you and your pain or situation.  It is Dec 1st and I had to make an appointment for Dec 30th!!!!  I am in pain now!  So why can't you fit me in before that?  SO damn dumb.  And what pisses me off even more is that when the receptionist senses your frustration she starts to become world's biggest dick and has an attitude like she just doesn't have the time to deal with this.....bitch are you serious?  a trip to this fucking office is at least $100 so don't you dare catch that fucking attitude with me.  take your Devry University degree and do your fucking job bitch!  I had to endure 4 years at the least for my degree while you are copping an attitude with me after you sat in class for 3 months for this damn desk job.....UGH!!!! 

And it's the same at the doctors office but slightly different situation.  You go in for your appointment at 10am.....if you are even 5 min late they want you to fucking reschedule no matter what it took for you to get there no matter what your illness or problem is......then if you do get there on time then these fuckers put you in a room for 2 hours before they even see you.  So not only was i on time, but now I have wasted 2 hours because you are allowed to take your fucking time.  And why do doctors schedule 8 fucking 10am appointments?  You are only one person and you cannot be in 8 rooms at once.  How much longer do you need to go to med school to understand that?...........UGH!!  EVERYTHING EVERYDAY PISSES ME OFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment