Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thirsty Skanks


Question:  How do you respond to a "bestfriend" that oversteps his/her boundaries with your boy/girlfriend?

This is a question that runs through my mind a lot because i have had to deal with it.  I hate when you are in a relationship with someone and their friends do not know their place.  I understand that friendships are important, but once your friend gets in a relationship  you MUST RESPECT that!  That means stop the flirty chatting, stop with so many "I love you's", stop the late night after hour calling....It's disrespectful.  And stop trying to make it seem like the GIRLFRIEND is being irrational because she is not going to stand for you being disrespectful to her or the relationship!  Stop being a SKANK and be a friend, which is what you claim to be anyways.  I'd even feel better if you just came out and said i want to fuck your girlfriend and that is why i act the way I do.  At least you'd be honest about the sh*t.  I mean, I'd still kick your ass, but I'd respect your honesty.  All I'm saying is people if you are a friend then know your place.  The girlfriend/boyfriend comes FIRST and trying to come between that is selfish, whorish, ignorant, and asinine, so please have a seat and think before you act.......you might also want to try going out on a date because obviously the person you want is TAKEN.

People always want what they can't have, but BITCH have some class......No, SERIOUSLY.....have some class!

No comments:

Post a Comment